The silent blood relation

A relation which is taking transitions in every phase of my life....

The first phase .... I started with him as a friend... Sometimes my biggest enemy... But other times my partner in acts ... We have crossed moments of jealousy , revenge , greed... But they were just moments and ultimately we were building memories to laugh at when we reach the next phase ...

Our eyes talked... There was a language building up its own vocabulary ... Jealousy took form of pride and greed, altruism ... He was not just a friend ... The other half of the life was not really good ... But he was by my side not apparently but latently ... There was a silent care ... I could sense it... But we don't need to express ... The bond grew to lead us through the third phase ...

We still don't express ... We don't need words ... But its stronger ... He laughs at me but won't let anyone else do it ... I get angry with him but fearless anger ... Coz I know he won't leave ... N I know it won't last ... I also keep things to myself but he knows not just the problems but also the solutions ... Finding ways we reach the last phase which continues forever ...

I am not with him but we are with each other ... We still talk and fight but I feel like doing the most for him ... In my highs and lows just a call from him gives me the strength to rise ... We are freezed here ...

No expectations ... No botherations ...
That's the beauty of my relation with my brother ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life of a 31 year old!

Reminiscence

Rendezvous with the Almighty