Walk through life.




Today I’m walking on a bridge... Observing... Isn’t this walk similar to the journey of life..

A card reader with a parrot.. He seemed to b older than his grandfather.. He tells fate.. I smirked.. If he really could.. Would he be here!!

I’m walking briskly.. My path being curved by intruders..

I decided not to let my path be curved.. Stubborn people.. They won’t let me choose my way.. Thrusting on to me.. I have no option but to bend.. Give way.. Coz m a girl..

As I move forward... I see a wide path but my view is narrowed...

Someone from a distance walking with a faster pace... He seems to b a stranger.. But as he closes he’s an ol’ friend.. One time friend.. Today.. an acquaintance.. We moved on.. Crossroads...

I see.. A storming Crowd.. I’m making way..

It seemed to be a cluster from the far end.. Was in a doubt if I could make way.. But as I entered it got thinned.. it was easy..n poof! It was gone..

A beggar passing by.. Was it his destiny or his karma!

It hurts to see why there’s inequality in a world made by one person.. But then again wouldn’t it be difficult to do all your work yourself if there wasn’t such demarcations..

I got lost in thoughts.. Everything else seem to disappear..

This is what happens.. When we think about ourselves.. We tend to become so selfish that everyone else just go out of sight.. Out of mind..

I seem to reach the destination.. But It seems to go away and away..

Alas! Only objects in the mirror are closer than they appear.. Anyways when I reached there.. I forgot my desperation to reach it.. I set new horizons disregarding this one’s achievement..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life of a 31 year old!

Rendezvous with the Almighty

Reminiscence