A broken heart

A regular friend, with frequent meetings,
Dunno how she became a special being,
We had laughs and chit chat sessions,
Still wondering I could think of her in this fashion..

We fought initially yet with frolic and fun,
Her smiles made me feel she's the one,
The then fights ended with laughter and cheers,
They now ended up with regrets and tears..

I was neither a fanatic nor a lover,
Dunno how, when, where i fell for her,
I still controlled so as never to express,
But the day came when I could no longer suppress..

I yelled it with frustration, anger and fear..
Emotions at their weakest with fear to lose her..
My fears came
true, unwantedly,
I had no option but to live depressively..

I knew she was somebody else's life,
So I decided to make a sacrifice,
It isn't as easy as said coz my heart cries..
I'm here, lonely, with life seeming like a bunch of lies..

She came back to make me strong again..
I am trying, failing and cannot sustain,
She said my happiness is her last desire,
So i promised her i'll bring back the fire..

I know there will be a day when I'll be back with the way I started...
No more sad nor depressed nor departed..
Just a happy soul and the 'silent friend' that she wanted..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life of a 31 year old!

Reminiscence

Rendezvous with the Almighty