Reminiscence

At times I feel like going back in the past..

Slow down the moments that vapourised so fast..
Retain the memories that wiped out at last..

It occurs to my mind when m sitting alone..
Lose a battle that've been deceivingly won..
Undo the acts dat shouldn't have been done..

I get so lost and wish with eyes shuttered..
Delete the words that shouldn't have been uttered..
Take back the promises that shouldn't have been muttered..

Drowned in the past, I gaze at the ceiling..
Cry out loud when I curbed my feeling..
Overcome the illusion and understand the meaning..

Alas! Its too late I cant go and act..
I still have the future to handle with tact..
I'll strive to be rational, I make this pact..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life of a 31 year old!

Rendezvous with the Almighty