In search of myself

A heavy heart, a feeble mind, yet I pretended everything is okay...
They asked again, if anything went amiss,
I hardly heard, but tried not to be dismay...
I asked myself why am I not opening my heart, why keeping myself astray...
Why people who knew me inside out, regarded me predictable, know nothing today...
The answer was quick,
Life taught me , bewared me, sometimes I notice most times it just passed away...
The truth lies deep, nobody cares, its just your life and they are strangers with no say...
They have their own lives, their own sweet bitter pain, and walk with you till you give them your hay...
When the need of the hour comes, you start expecting, then they seem to be miles away...
You keep pondering if they were really close, where did they go when you were at rocks, lost and sway...
Everything happens for a reason, I failed to know then, I know it now without a delay...

I lost trust to trust myself, remained aloof to know thyself, grew strong to prove myself, and here I am matured in my own way...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life of a 31 year old!

Reminiscence

Rendezvous with the Almighty