The river teaches

I felt everything about the river was good..
Actually nothing except the river was good..

Life's ways were all entangled..
The heart and mind were at a wrangle..


Indeed..
The river always showed me the way..
But this time it has left me astray..
All the pieces of life were at fray..
Even the place I dwell was dark and grey..


Like..
The river meets but bades a salutation..
'Cause it has to achieve a destination..
I thought they' were to give happiness an invitation..
But I guess it was paradox's definition..

Like..
The beloved rests in the river's soils..
But someday it faces the turmoils..
Similarly someone became a reason to smile.
Gradually destiny was taking its toils.


Though..
The river found its trail through pebbles and bays..
But now the bank awaits..
Think it has lost its ways..
All I can do is wait..
For a new light, a new hope and the same fate..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life of a 31 year old!

Reminiscence

Rendezvous with the Almighty